Thursday, January 29, 2009

Welcome to "Leaving Loserville"

This is a site to discuss how to clean up your act. I'll be sharing my thoughts and feelings on stopping drinking, avoiding drugs and stopping compulsive gambling. Without God. With out 12 steps.

I know AA has worked for many. But how many have been left behind because they cannot work or "pick up this simple set of Spiritual Tools"?

I have attended AA in the past. Can't buy it anymore. I do not believe in God. I am an atheist. No reason to drop to my knees.

But although I will probably relate to the experience of AA I had this is not a place to rant.

Also, if you are an AA member feel free to read but if you go on a tirade, get judgmental and holier than thou I will delete and block.

No comments:

Post a Comment